maanantai 16. toukokuuta 2011

.Some reading.

Avotakka






Deko



These are the covers of the newest interior design magazines in Finland. Deko is the one I buy allmost allways, Avotakka and Glorian koti sometimes when they are interesting enough. Avotakka and Deko have blogs also and they have a storybank for interesting pics and places from years far.

I challenge you my reader. Introduce the most popular interiör design magazine in your page and sent me a link to it.(Or tell me in a commentbox here.) I would like to know what you are reading in Argentiina, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, U.K, France and so on. 

Have yourself a beautifull week
SHARE:

2 kommenttia

  1. I used to buy many many design magazine ,but not anymore, I prefer blogs

    this are the famous magazines in argentina:

    http://www.parati.com.ar/subHome.php?ID=8420

    this is my favourite:
    http://www.revistabarzon.com.ar/

    VastaaPoista

Kommentti ilahduttaa aina.

© Reelinki. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig